Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 8: This is how we overcome

Just believe, live by FAITH! :) 

HEY PROBLEM, I HAVE A BIG GOD! :)

I can not fathom how amazing our God is because truly He is doing great and mighty things in my life, in our lives. Everyday, He is showing me how to live my life according to His will and how to live by faith. Yes, living in faith. We live by faith and not by sight, It is written:  We should fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, what is unseen is eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:18). At my lowest points, He is there to comfort me and listen to me. He blessed me with so much love from people around me and with that I am very grateful. He never left, He is there to comfort me and give me refuge. I truly have a BIG God and no problem is too hard or too small for Him, He always has an answer to every question. He always has a solution to every problem. 

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is GOD'S will for you in Christ Jesus. - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

SEVEN LAST WORDS

Yesterday, we had our 7 Last Words/washing of the feet service in church and I must say it was a humbling experience. I can not explain how life changing the experience was simply because I know it was God who was talking to me that time. He showed me how much Jesus suffered as a human but still He did not sin. Still, he forgave us from all our sins and still he LOVED us unconditionally. He did everything, he endured all the pain, mockery, and suffering just to save us from our sins. Whatever it is that I am experiencing right now, wala pa iyon sa dinanas ng ating Diyos, not even a bit. He endured all the pain, but he did not sin. Hindi siya nagalit, instead he still loved us more. He even loved us more. I felt so unworthy in front of God and I realized how selfish I am. How shallow I am as a person because I allowed my pain to somehow question God and His promises. I allowed all the negativity and the depression to take over my life these past few days. 

One of Jesus' seven last words speak about FORGIVENESS. And I know God is revealing to me that if God was able to forgive us from all of our sins, who am I not to forgive? Yes, truly it is challenging. Oo, mahirap talaga. But we have to forgive, this world will be a much better place to live in if only we learn to love our enemies and most of all learn to forgive. When God forgives, he forgets. We, as humans, we forgive and not forget. But with the grace of GOD, we can forgive and forget. Earnestly pray for it. Sabi nga, to err is human but to forgive is divine. We can only do this thru God's help. 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and your minds, in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4: 6-8 

There is peace in God's presence. There is love, there is hope, and most of all there is JOY. In order for us to overcome the pain, let us look at the bigger picture. Let us praise GOD at all times. Let us pray at all times. At all times, in all circumstances, in everything we do, let us do it all for God's glory. :) 

THIS IS HOW WE OVERCOME

After our service yesterday, we also had our discipleship training and I can't explain it but I know that God truly makes a way to send his message across. Pati ung topic namin sa discipleship training ay napaka-timely. Temptation is an enticement to sin. Lahat tayo, natetempt gumawa ng mga bagay-bagay every single day. Andyan yung naka-diet ka, pero matetempt ka kumain.. Yung tipong ayaw mong gawin pero may bumubulong sayo na gawin mo. It's true. This happens every single day. TEMPTATION is everywhere. It's in your tv, in the internet, in your house, in your work, even in church. Again, it's everywhere. No one's exempted, even Jesus was tempted but He did not give in instead He used the word of God to defeat Satan. 

Ang message kahapon is in order for us to overcome temptaion we should PRAY. Communicate with God, talk to Him and tell Him everything. He will surely listen. Hindi natin kayang talikuran ang kasalanan kung tayo lang. We need someone greater than us, someone who will show us and teach us how to overcome it. Yes, we will always be tempted but there's a way out. When temptation comes, DON'T LOOK, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, and AVOID IT. I feel blessed on how God is doing ways para to tell me to stop giving in to temptation and just let it go. Yes, I am being tempted so many times to go back and to try to patch things up with my past... But God's ways are higher than my ways, and His thought's are higher than my thoughts... He is telling me that this is not what he wants for me so I should stop giving in and start letting go. So, YES, as hard as it is. I will focus on GOD and I know with His grace and guidance I can OVERCOME temptation. 

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. - John 16:33

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. - Romans 12:21 

LIVE BY FAITH 

Hindi pa tapos si Lord, kasi after ng service at discipleship training, he continued to speak to me and reveal His message to me. Sabi niya siguro, "hindi pa nag-sisink in sa anak ko yung mga message ko sakanya." So again, He used someone to send his message across. Sa practice namin kagabi, magkausap kami ni Tatay Benz at nakwento niya sakin about sa preaching na naishare sakanya ng dating kasamahan namin sa JCCF about Turning your pain to praise. It was a message preached by Pastor Bong Saquing of CCF and tatay wanted me to watch it. So as I watched over youtube, I am so grateful to tatay for sharing it to me. I am so blessed with the message of our God and truly He is a glorious and awesome GOD. He will definitely make a way for us to realize things that we need to realize. 

I will be sharing this video to you now and I do hope you find time in watching the preaching of Pastor Bong. I just want to share this before I end this blog:

*Lay down your request to God, turn your nagging pain into praise, and exalt GOD. 

Words will never be enough to praise GOD but always try to sing Him a new song. 

Tell everything to GOD because He listens. He listens even if you think he doesn't. He doesn't need to explain anything to us on why things are happening, because HE is GOD. We just gotta have faith. Live by faith. BELIEVE. :) 

Enjoy watching and be blessed! Be a blessing! :) 




Thanks for reading! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment