Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 6: Keep Holding On

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in...


I woke up late (as usual), still sleepy, and lying in my bed when I started to ponder on things that's happening around me and I just thank God for another beautiful day that's ahead of me. I may not be doing what normal "working" people do on a Monday morning, but I still thank GOD for waking me up and giving me another chance to make things right. Yes, I have another chance to make things right and make a difference. 

As I was browsing over the internet, I came across this song of Avril Lavigne, "Keep Holding On" and I just listened to it and the lyrics fit my situation right now perfectly. I am so glad that I have friends, real FRIENDS who are there for me and always telling me, constantly reminding me to never give up. Now this blog will be my mini-tribute to all my friends who's been there with me thru my ups and my downs. I am truly grateful for your lives. God has blessed me with so much love that I can not even contain. Who needs material things when you have all the love in the world? Friends are priceless possessions. :) 


Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you


SUPER FRIENDS - *def.* Friends from infinity and beyond. We'll definitely be friends forever. 




I just miss those times when I can just call any of you at any time of the day and we can just hang out and have coffee and talk about anything, problema man sa puso, sa trabaho, sa pamilya, o sa kahit ano mang bagay. Yung dinadamayan niyo lang ako sa mga pag-iinarte ko sa buhay. Yung kapag hindi madaan sa kapehang usapan, dinadaan sa maboteng usapan (ang lapit lang kasi sa Buko PCJ). Hahaha! Yung simpleng yakap niyo lang, SAPAT na para gumaan ang loob ko. I miss you guys. And thank you, because despite the distance I can still feel the love, care, and support from each one of you. Thank GOD for facebook, twitter, BBM, Viber, skype, and facetime. I miss you all so bad and my heart, heart, heart, is so jetlagged right now. I will see you all soon. :) 

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through


TEACHERRRIFFFICCCSSS - *def.* were more than just teachers, were FAMILY. :) 


Hanung hitsura yan KAPS! HAHAHAHAHHAA! Love you :)

with Buntis and Babe. :)

Who would've thought that in a profession where seriousness and competition is a must that you can actually find TRUE friends? And not only your typical kind of friends, but friends who will really stick it out for you, stand up for you and we'll hold you tight when you're losing grip. True friends are rare to find, and I am blessed because working in AAM is not just another work experience for me... I was able to find a FAMILY, or better known nga as "kapatiran". We are like brothers and sisters, daig pa sa magkapatid ang turingan. Even if I am a thousand miles away, the communication is constant and hindi sila nagbabago. They stayed the same, as if kasama parin nila ako. They always keep me updated with school happenings na minsan pakiramdam ko teacher parin ako hahaha! Maraming salamat mga kapatid dahil hindi niyo ko iniwan especially nitong mga nakaraang linggo na talagang kailangan ko ng kaibigan at kausap.. Thank you for helping me keep my sanity just by simply talking to me and telling me that everything will be alright. Zieggy, pebs, buntis, and babe - Salamat. Basta, words can't explain how thankful I am to have you guys as my friends. Sorry na ang drama ko. Magdrama din kayo sa blogs nyo hahahaha! I can't wait to go home and see you all. Super excited. :) 

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah


JCCF - *def.* Brother/sisters in Christ. TROPA. FAMILY. :) 








I have only been in Jeddah for exactly 5 months but I felt like I've been here for 5 years now. No joke haha! Parang ang tagal-tagal ko na dito. Hindi ako nanibago sa kultura dahil dito na ko lumaki, hindi ako nahirapan mag-adjust sa oras pero ang pinaka-fear ko nung unang dating ko dito ay kung may makikilala rin ba kong mga kaibigan. I've been so used to having friends beside me back home, kaya sobrang worried ako noon kung may magiging friends ba ako dito. 

But GOD has been so good to me, He blessed me with a family in JCCF where I feel loved and accepted and I felt genuine friendship from everyone. Sobrang malaking blessing sa amin ang JCCF hindi lamang spiritually, but also emotionally. 

Special thanks to my dear Sissy, Louie, na hindi nagsawang pakinggan ang mga hinaing ko sa buhay. Kay Bugay, na palagi akong pinapatawa pag sobra akong seryoso. Kay BB, na kahit nasa Pinas ka na ay nandyan parin ung love and care mo. Kay Iscraaatch at moonstar, sa pakikinig at sa mga advices. Kay Lonskie at sa WT, sa lahat ng masasyang araw ng practice at praise and worship. Kay Panyero, na kahit minsan hindi ko magets ang mga sinasabi mo, nararamdaman ko parin ang concern mo. Hindi ko na mababanggit kayong lahat pero lahat talaga kayo may special place sa puso ko. Sobrang laking blessing nyo sa buhay ko. Maraming Salamat. Hindi ako nakakaramdam ng lungkot dahil alam kong dito sa Jeddah ay may pamilya narin kami ni Mommy. Thank you for the love and support. :) 

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah


Best friend - *def.* No need for definitions. A friend that loves you at all times. :) 


With besty, Marz :) 



We have been best friends since grade school. We haven't seen each other for the longest time when we were in the Philippines kasi etong bespren ko ay nasa Bacolod habang ako nasa Manila. We may have lost contact of each other at most times but the friendship never stopped there. Hindi mahalaga kung araw-araw kaming nag-uusap kasi everytime magkikita kami, it's like nothing changed. We are still the same old best friends who would goof around and laugh at the same old corny jokes we had when we were younger. 

Thanks bes, ngayong pareho tayong nasa Jeddah, naaappreciate ko na you still give time to listen to me and to just simply be there for me. We'll definitely be best friends even until our hair is gray, that's one thing's for sure. Iwan na tayo ng mga jowa natin, basta tayo solid tayo. :) Love you bes! Ang cheesy ko, pagbigyan. hehe! Gala soon. I really need a coffee date or a shopping date. :)



There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through...


Ang KAIBIGAN ay isang makabuluhang salita... dahil ano ang IBIGAN kung wala KA? :) Maraming salamat aking mahal na mga kaibigan. :) 


Thanks for reading! 

Be blessed and be a blessing! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment