Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mga Kuru-kuru ng Taong Nababagot

Hello there! I'll try to write something worth reading but if ever, please bear with me. :) Like most of the time, I'm alone and I have nothing to do. Siguro this is one the reasons kung bakit ako madalas malungkot at mainis. Hindi naman ako mainising tao, actually I'm trying my best na hindi magalit lalo na kung ang sitwasyon ay milya-milya ang layo mo sa tao. I try my best to be as PATIENT and UNDERSTANDING as possible. But then again, I'm only human and napupuno din siguro ako. 

I have a lot of things bugging me right now. Most of you will think that the reason why I am pissed off right now ay may kaaway ako, but on the contrary... Wala akong kaaway. Kaaway ko ata ang sarili ko. Nababaliw na ata ako. Haha! 

Kuru-kuru No.1

I don't just want to be your second priority. Ang taray diba? May pa-ganyan ganyan pa kong nalalaman. Sometimes, I feel like I am being left out in the open or let's just say, being taken for granted for whatever reasons. This is not just about one specific person, I felt like people's lives are moving on without me and maybe that's primarily the reason why I am going nuts here... because basically, I am alone and all my loved ones are enjoying the time of their lives back home. As much as I want to dig deeper about this issue, blogspot is not the most private website in the world. People can search your blogs online, friends can read this and they might come up with the wrong impression so imma shut my mouth up for a while. But yes, I don't just want to be second on your list. I may be selfish but that's how I am, take it or leave it. I can share the no.1 spot as long as I'm there. hahaha! 

Kuru-kuru No.2

O, Trabaho asan ka na? Karugtong ng nauna kong blog. Wala parin akong trabaho hanggang ngayon. Sabi nga nila, "wait patiently". I am waiting patiently and I am praying for the perfect job for me. Kahit nababagot ako at sobrang gusto ko nalang umuwi sa Pinas, magtitiis ako kasi sabi nga nila, when you wait patiently... the Blessing will flow. But then again, napapaisip parin ako... Eto nga ba ung sinasabing blessing ni Lord? I am not questioning God, I am just simply wondering if it is really part of His plan for me to work and stay here in Jeddah. Baka naman pala ang plano niya for me ay sa Japan o Singapore o Malaysia ako magtrabaho. Or simply, sa Pilipinas. I have always been desiring to earn bigger compared to what I'm earning back home, but why do I experience all these trials? Is God teaching me a lesson? or simply He has something greater that's in stored for me that I still have to find out in the coming days, months, or even years. We can really never tell what will happen in the future. But one thing that I'm sure of... It will be something great. 

Kuru-kuru No.3

It's not about YOU all the time. Recently I've been very observant about statuses and wall posts of my friends (not all of them actually) in FB and TWITTER and my oh my can I say that some people are just so self-absorbed. I will admit that sometimes I have this tendency to be so involved with myself and in what I'm doing that I tend to forget that people don't really care. They don't really want to know everything about me or everything that I've been doing. So, since I've been observing this lately... I'm trying my best to not talk about MYSELF or what's happening in my life if it's not really that necessary. I also came across this Weekly Devotional by OMF Literature and it really made sense to me. Here's an excerpt: 

"When you and I boast of our strengths, we get the credit and we get under our own head of stream. But when we boast in what He is doing in the midst of our brokenness, inability and inadequacy, Christ comes to the front. His strength comes to our rescue. He is honored."

I know sometimes we tend to boast about everything that we've achieved in life, pero masaya ba tayo? Masaya ka ba na nalalaman ng iba ung ginagawa mong mabuti? Siyempre ang hipokrito ko naman kung hindi diba? But still in the end, everything that we've achieved in life, it all came from God and He deserves the credit not us. So it doesn't matter if people don't appreciate you, that's fine... God does and He sees everything that we do. Wag nating itaas ang ating mga sarili at isiping mas mahusay, mas magaling tayo sa iba... In God's eye we are all equal. 
So as I end this blog dahil kinakagat na ko ng lamok dahil nakikiagaw lang ako ng wifi sa kapitbahay hahaha, let me share to you a quotation posted by my dear friend, Shyn: 

Never be so full of yourself that you cannot feel the emptiness of another. -- Rio Vergini ;)
Til my next blog. Adios! :) God bless! 


No comments:

Post a Comment