Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LOVE hurts

WARNING: If you don't like reading blogs that are too emotional... Don't even dare read this. :)

Okay, so it all started with the rain, FALCON... AGAIN, umuulan na naman! Constant raining talaga gives me the inspiration to write. HAHA! 


Sometimes, Love just ain't enough... TRUE?

"It's amazing what people do for love, and it's even more amazing what love does to people."

How do we forget about the person we love? How do we move on? When is the right time for us to say that we've already moved on and that were totally FINE and ALRIGHT with the idea of being friends again with your ex? Well, good question huh. I'm no love guru, and definitely I can't say that I've moved on already from my break up with my long time boyfriend of 7 years... I myself can't answer all my questions. I am actually looking for a sensible person to tell me that I should stop hoping and start moving. 

Yes, we've had good days. happy days. I loved him so much that it came to the point that I can't let go of US anymore. but come to think of it, until when will I wait for our relationship to work when I know deep inside it is doomed to end... We are no longer "happy happy". We are happy but amidst that happiness, it is enveloped by sadness and constant arguments. I am guilty of always being this "mood swinger-bipolar-nagger girlfriend" and he is guilty of always jerking around with his buddies. 

I think you've heard of the "7 year itch". Is this the itch that we've been waiting for? (no, I didn't wait for it, it just came... unexpected actually.) The moment I thought everything's fine and that were going along soooooo WELL... all of a sudden, THIS happened. The ITCH that will never be removed from our bodies, heart and soul (okay... duhrama. sorry) 

I love him, he loves me... but is it enough to say that we are a loving couple?! It's not that our 7 years together will be considered as a waste of time... It's just that everything happens for a reason. and I know, there is a reason why we broke up.

Right now, I'm still feeling glitches of pain from time to time. I just want this past experiences eventually be just a distant memory.. and I can't wait to finally say: Past is past, let's all look forward to a brighter future. That not all things in life evolve around one person... we can be happy just by simply being happy with simple things around you. Not because, there is this one person who makes you happy. I'd rather be single for now... I know God has a better plan for me. 

Okay, I'm done. thank you. sorry for all the non-sense. Just needed to release all the negativity I've been feeling for the past few hours. :( 

Adios! Happy rainy season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment