Friday, June 24, 2011

FALCON.

RAIN DROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD.

I bet my life that everyone right now is freakin' pissed already with Falcon. Yes, I am guilty of always praying for rain so that it won't be that hot and humid here in the Philippines (haha!) but c'mon... it's been raining for like 4 days already! I love the bed weather but this storm is not only affecting my life but better yet... it's affecting the lives of thousands of people stranded, left without a home, lost a loved one or rather lost his/her own life. 

I just feel sad. I am hopeful that this rain will stop or rather it will lessen nalang. Hoping that people who's living on the affected areas are safe and dry. My prayers are with you. The hardest part of a calamity is losing someone you love, I just hope no one looses someone today. 

Please Mr.rain, please be nice. 

Good morning everyone! :)


There's no need to fear for I'm your God. I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you. Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment