Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 2-

Day 2- Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Sad Endings are but the Next Happy Beginning. (www.lyagoncillo.blogspot.com). I've had my blog since early 2011. I always wanted to maintain my blog and write as much as I can, but I always have other things to do. I based my blog name, first, from my name (haha!) napaka-creative ko. Then, my blog title, from an anonymous person on twitter.

Sad endings are but the next happy beginning. If you will come to think of it, this is just an ordinary quotation I borrowed from someone. It only meant that when something ends, no matter how sad or how bad it is, there's always something good that will follow.

Hindi naman tayo laging malungkot. I've had my heart broken for a couple of times (same person) and I never thought that I will fall in love again, but just like what Coelho said: "sometimes we have to loose someone to know that we deserve someone better. Sometimes bitter endings are the best beginnings."

We can not reach that happy beginning if we will not allow ourselves to reach that part. Sometimes, we only hold on to memories. We need to be strong enough to end what needs to end and start anew. I never changed my blog name, it was really close to my heart. Blogspot served its purpose in my life, I've released most of my emotions especially the sad and painful ones through this blog.

Oh well, there. Day 2, done. :)

Blogged. x

1 comment: